I usually try to keep my sadness pent up inside where it can fester quietly as a mental illness. I’m Santa Claus! How much did you make me? So I really am important? How I feel when I’m drunk is correct?
Bender, being God isn’t easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you, and if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch. Like a safecracker, or a pickpocket. Throw her in the brig.
I just want to talk. It has nothing to do with mating. Fry, that doesn’t make sense.
And I’m his friend Jesus. We can’t compete with Mom! Her company is big and evil! Ours is small and neutral! Ummm…to eBay? And why did ‘I’ have to take a cab? Interesting. No, wait, the other thing: tedious.
- She also liked to shut up!
- Bender, hurry! This fuel’s expensive! Also, we’re dying!
- Our love isn’t any different from yours, except it’s hotter, because I’m involved.
Why, those are the Grunka-Lunkas! They work here in the Slurm factory.
Kif might! Bender, hurry! This fuel’s expensive! Also, we’re dying! Kids have names? Why, those are the Grunka-Lunkas! They work here in the Slurm factory.
- Does anybody else feel jealous and aroused and worried?
- What are you hacking off? Is it my torso?! ‘It is!’ My precious torso!
- The key to victory is discipline, and that means a well made bed. You will practice until you can make your bed in your sleep.